At Harris Eye Care, you can expect to receive quality care for the health of your eyes. If needed, we will:
- Examine your eyes to diagnose any vision problems or eye diseases
- Test your visual acuity, depth and color perception, and ability to focus and coordinate you eyes
- Prescribe eyeglasses and contact lenses
- Offer vision therapy and low-vision rehabilitation
- Analyze test results to develop a treatment plan
- Provide preoperative and postoperative care for eye surgery
- Diagnose conditions due to systemic diseases like diabetes and high blood pressure
- Refer you to other health practitioners as needed
Frames and Lenses
At Harris Eye Care, we offer a wide selection of stylish frames including:
Just as you carefully research the lens quality on your camera or the capacity of your HDTV, we know that you want the very best lenses for your glasses, your window on the world. That’s why we are proud to offer HOYA lenses. Your lightweight, versatile lenses will be customized to your specific needs. We can also offer you high-quality treatments to aid a variety of situations including:
- night vision
- active lifestyle
- extended computer use
Our experienced staff will be happy to help you find up-to-date frames for your new prescription. You can trust that we will help you find just the right glasses for your lifestyle. In addition, our trained opticians will professionally fit your lenses to the unique shape and contour of your eyes. If you ever need an adjustment, we’ll be happy to provide the best follow-up care. Call 937-773-4441 to make an appointment today. You and your family will be sure to find the perfect glasses.
About Our Doctors
The first priority in providing quality eye care is giving careful, thorough attention to each patient’s individual needs. — Daniel C. Harris, O.D.
Harris Eye Care is a locally owned, private practice in Piqua, Ohio. The office has a long history of quality service in Piqua dating back to 1915. The practice was founded by Dr. Seth Phillbrook, O.D. to serve the needs of the growing community. In the 1950s, Dr. John Morris, O.D. directed operations and welcomed patients from around the upper Miami Valley. Today, Dr. Harris and his committed staff continue to provide the quality service and personal care that is hard to find elsewhere. In addition, they provide the specialized medical care that many offices are simply not equipped to offer.
In my office, every patient is treated as a unique individual, not a “mass consumer.” — Daniel C. Harris, O.D.
Dr. Harris graduated from the Ohio State University College of Optometry in 1991. While at OSU, he undertook additional training in primary care and eye disease evaluation. Now, Dr. Harris regularly attends educational meetings across the country to stay informed about the latest techniques and technology. Each year, he goes well beyond the minimum licensing requirements for continuing education. Dr. Harris has received many honors which attest to his dedication and professional expertise, including:
- Awarded Midwest Optical’s MVP
- Recognized by the Ohio Optometric Association for unsurpassed excellence in service and treatment.
- Aviation Vision certified
- Recognized as one of America’s “Top Optometrists” by the Consumer Research Council
This is how we want to provide eye care, and we believe that this is the kind of personal care that you and your family deserve. — Daniel C. Harris, O.D.